Main Objective: Analyzing and addressing the exceptions detailed by various MIS Reports and Ensuring System Controls.
Function and duties:
· Analysing and planning actions from various MIS reports
· Responsible for closure of non-routine disputes with CS/Operations
· Root cause analysis and addressing same for missed collections in all Areas
· Root cause analysis of any late billings and addressing with Operations & Customer Service
· Ensuring various MIS Reports are shared with stakeholders as per agreed frequency
· Ensuring Data Correctness and Accuracy
· ensuring system controls are in place and executed timely
· Ensuring actions on Unbilled Revenues are completed on a weekly basis.
· Reviewing and monitoring the transfer of Unallocated Cash & Credits to Pending Credits
· Ensuring Timely Regional Reporting
· Ensuring Weekly Database Audits for ICCL preview.
· Submitting Weekly Cash Forecasts with minimal Variance with Actuals
· Providing Ad Hoc reports and analysis as per request
· Process improvement and leading automation
Qualifications and Technical Job Requirements:
· Strong industry experience
· Deep knowledge of Customer Services processes
· Indepth knowledge of Operational costs and recovery
· Strong knowledge of the shipping process flows with hands on experience in business
· Graduate/Post Graduate degree with verifiable experience.
· Good knowledge of finance processes required.
· Familiar with the financial aspects of shipping operation
· Sharp analytical & statistical skill.
· Excel Intermediate Level Proficiency.
· Awareness of data quality importance
· Good knowledge of user application systems (SAP, FIS, MS Office, Word, Excel)
· Process knowledge & systems support optimization.
· Ability to promptly process data within allocated time.
· Understanding of data quality benchmarking and management.
Success Criteria for Position:
• Communicative and ability to take initiative.
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Effective time management and planning skills
• Professional ability to interact with other functions.
• Systematic and efficient way of working
• Positive and can-do attitude.
• Energetic and good team spirit
• Commitment to task
Ability to maintain confidentiality