Hapag-Lloyd QSC Mauritius is growing and to support our growth, we are looking to recruit a Business Administration Manager (Accounts Payable/Receivable)!
Hapag-Lloyd QSC Mauritius is looking for a Business Administration Manager (Accounts Payable/Receivable) who will record the financial status and monitor the development of the company from a management and financial accounting point of view. The Business Administration Manager will be mainly responsible for overseeing and supervising Account receivable and Payable, ensuring the integrity of processes, internal controls, bookkeeping and cost savings strategies.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Reconciling and monitoring Pre-Deposit Accounts, Vendor accounts, Refund, Rebate & Credit note processing
- Maintaining the AP Balanced Scorecard and arranging the Payment Run on weekly basis
- Verifying and Posting of expenses OVH & non work order related invoices, monitoring, verifying batch processing from FIS to SAP and arranging for Invoice Audit (Direct Postings and Manual WO)
- Monitoring of payment terms, Vendor Master review and updating, Follow up on vendor queries on daily basis
- Allocate excess/short cash collections (Unallocated Cash), arranging for Debtors Status Report and Dispute Summary
- Open Balance v/s Credit Limit & Insurance Coverage Check
- Carry out ad hoc analysis for monthly and quarterly closing
Qualifications and Technical Job Requirements:
• 10+ years of related experience
• Degree in Accounting or Finance with verifiable experience
• Good knowledge of Finance required
• Familiar with shipping operation and financial aspects
• Sharp analytical & statistical skill
• Awareness of data quality importance
• Good knowledge of user application systems (SAP, FIS, COMPASS, MS Office, Word, Excel)
• Process knowledge & systems support optimization
• Ability to promptly process data and request under pressure
• Understanding of data quality benchmarking and management
We provide many opportunities for professional growth, in a fast growing organization.
We provide you with experience in working with customers / Vendors across various African countries from one location.
We will provide you with exposure to international processes & practices.
We will provide you with exposure to one of the best systems in the shipping industry
Our Shift timings are from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
If you fit the above requirements, apply now!