Ready for a New Challenge? We're Hiring!
Our dedicated team around the world ensure a seamless service for all our customers, including worldwide door-to-door transportation solutions. Local expertise and commitment are our core values and enable us to support our customers, anytime anywhere.
To be part of our dynamic and passionate world, we are looking for an Inland Product Owner who will be working in our Izmir office.
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in shipping or logistic sector, preferably in Inland sales.
• Excellent understanding of land transport as well as ocean shipping markets.
• In-depth understanding of product management responsibilities, preferably in the field of logistics.
• Strong analytical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, high level of initiative, ability to work in teams and assertiveness.
• Proficiency in MS office applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Turkish.
• No military obligation for male candidates.
• Drive the identification and development of relevant Inland products for the Area (incl. premium services) together with Operations and Sales.
• Gather feedback on the market (from other Area Inland functions) including potential transport solutions for different modes and include product needs in the final product offering.
• Identify Inland value propositions and support Sales with tangible product information.
• Act as main point of entry for the Account Managers on product-related Inland questions.
• Provide priorities and commercial ambitions to Procurement and support them in defining the Service Level Agreements for transport providers.
• Define the Inland network strategy by conducting required analysis on white spots in current modes of transport.
• Own the capacity demand forecasting reports and engage in management of capacity availability and utilization.
• Analyze fixed capacity requirements based on operations and commercial data.
• Identify potential vendors in market and support procurement on negotiations with existing and new partners to continuously improve and extend the vendor base.
• Plan and manage strategic vendor relationships.