Main Objectives of this position:
QSC PTO coordinator has an overall responsibility of Vessel & Cargo Operations for HL Area assigned to him/her.
Functions and Duties:
General Tasks and Responsibilities
1. To ensure tasks completion as per agreed SLA with Areas / Region.
a. Arrange Load/Discharge
i. check and trace pending container
ii. check customs status
iii. check DG documentation and acceptance
iv. check import discrepancies before vessel arrival
v. create and evaluate no move status for container
vi. create and provide TBU
vii. handle COD
viii. handle late runner
ix. insert container no. and stowage position for DG
x. maintain terminal dates
xi. coordinate for OOG handing and approvals as per HL guidelines
xii. check on DG Cargo patrol hold containers.
b. Distribute Load/Discharge Information
i. provide DG manifest
ii. submission of Load and Discharge list to Terminal
iii. provide load/discharge information (summary)
iv. provide reefer and special containers manifest
c. Finalize Load/Discharge
i. co-ordinate and share TDR for system updates
ii. share final sailing onboard / discharge list to all concerns for system clean up
iii. maintain shutout reports and distribute for system updates and cost recoveries
iv. create and submit main terminal Work orders
v. creation port Work orders
vi. creation of additional work orders
vii. validate actual versus planned load/discharge information
d. Handle Vessel Call
i. maintain round voyage (actuals)
ii. Obtain or maintain VIA / Rotation number from Terminal and Customs
e. Organize ad hoc Special Handlings
i. apply new seal
ii. handle reefer temperature deviations
iii. resolve DG placard issues
iv. handling re-exports, and long standing and ensure timely movement / return of units
v. keeping track of Import evacuation of container from terminals and ensure all movement completed with terminal free period
vi. clear terminal invoices
vii. notify to all stakeholders for cost recovery for all additional operational cost.
f. Any additional task not specified above
1. TBU/CBF timeline to follow. (as per defined timeframe of ETA -48 Hrs)
2. TBU/CBF Quality to be maintain 95% and above (Loaded as booked)
3. Sailing Onboard to be send within 6 hrs of vessel sailed to maintain Quality Promises.
4. TPFREP / TDR to be send within 24 hrs of vessel sailed
5. Work orders KPI to be meet. i.e. 48 hrs timeline after activity completed.
6. Variable / Terminal Others Cost
7. Reduction of Operational cost to company.
Success Criteria for Position:
· Good Communication skills required
· Time management skills
· Positive attitude can do attitude
· Enthusiasm and team spirit
· High commitment to task