Ready for a New Challenge? We're Hiring!
Our dedicated team around the world ensure a seamless service for all our customers, including worldwide door-to-door transportation solutions. Local expertise and commitment are our core values and enable us to support our customers, anytime anywhere.
To be part of our dynamic and passionate world, we are looking for a Coordinator Equipment Dispatch in Egypt team who will be located in Izmir office.
We are looking for;
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
• Min. 2 years’ experience in liner shipping or freight forwarding.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Turkish.
• Able to adapt to flexible working days and hours.
• Proficiency in MS office applications.
• Systematic and efficient way of working.
• Agile and team player.
• Open for improvement.
• No military obligation for male candidates.
• Management of empty equipment stock levels throughout Area.
• Creating empty bookings as required, and action plans for equipment imbalance issues.
• Researches shipment issues and determines corrective actions.
• Analyzes vendor performance and determines benchmarks.
• Monitors and measures workload of staff to ensure best process is in place.
• Controlling and managing temporary import permits and paperwork before customs authorities.
• Assists customers and vendors with operational and claims issues.
• Tracking expired equipment to ensure faster response and shorten the turnaround time.