· Monitor vessel operator schedules in FIS and actualize through creation of Dp voyages in FIS, if required and / or delete unutilized dp voyages.
· Liaise with feeder operators for slot and schedule. Generate import list from FIS and provide advance bookings on every Monday for transshipments arriving per MLV in timely manner.
· Follow-up with feeder operators to obtain on-carrier details in timely manner and arrange system nominations with the rotation numbers for PTO to file the discharges list with the terminal, prior to cut off of vessel arrival.
· Ensure containers are transshipped to out ports per FI/FO basis (unless an urgent requirement arises) with priority to reefer boxes and take alternate actions in case of delays to nominated feeder.
· Forward Docs for special cargo (DG/REEFER/OOG/MILITARY CARGO) to vessel operators and seek vessel approval for the special cargo as and when required.
· Update on-carriage in FIS in a timely manner prior arrival of mainline vessel & verify accuracy of containers linked to the shipments.
· Respond internal /external inquiries and inform POL for shipment cancelations /delays.
· Submission of load lists to the terminal, vessel operator and to destination. (LL to be sent to destination same day as on submission to terminal to avoid manifest delays at FDE owing to short transit).
· Keep a record of all feeder nominations and service failures / disputes.
· Controls function of issuing ZSTAT statements to all vendors and work order creations & invoice processing.
· COD approval/ ad hoc additional charges are notified to the respective teams for collection, and TREX creation for cost recovery.
· Contribute to cost-saving measures by minimizing transshipments dwell time and prioritization of reefer containers.
· Graduate/Postgraduate from recognized university
· 3-4 years’ experience in Shipping industry
· Good knowledge of Shipping Operations
· Familiar with Shipping INCO Terms
· Good knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel , Power point , Word )
• Good communication internally and externally with people of all levels.
• Ability to work under pressure with excellent time management are key traits.
• Effective planning and organizing.
• Willingness to attend to emergencies outside of usual working hours.
• Able to assess and make an informed decision to resolve issues.
• Knowledge of interaction with other functions i.e. CSB/CSI/PTO
• Will need to be a team player
• Positive attitude and enthusiastic
• Self-Confident and Self Disciplined