1. Main Objectives of this position:
Rail / Road Vendor Performance Management
Monitoring quality / Timeliness of Transport Dispatch WO
Innovation the way Inland Empty movement is executed.
Maintain/Improve to achieve KPI of Transport Dispatch
Total Control on ICCL / VIM pendency and disputes follow up.
2. Function and duties:
Daily Task & Follow Up
· Handling WO creation and amendment for high value Vendors
· Monitor and follow up with rail / road vendors for the timely completion of movements.
· Support RME with process mining / Audits / control flow related to TD
· Handling and closing of ICCL reports every month
· Monitoring and controlling VIM and disputed invoices
· Liaising with Procurement for vendor performance management and their feedback
· Coordination with OPSS for rate update and AD rule
· Assistance to OPS Sr. Manager and Director for OPS related task
3. Qualifications and Technical Job Requirements:
· Influencing Vendor / Procurement to come up with best possible delivery
· Shipping industry knowledge on container movement of atleast 5 years
· System knowledge on SAP, VIM , ICCL, FIS, QV.
· Mass data gathering, consolidating and highlight desired results.
· Expert hands-on FIS/Microsoft Ops Softwares
· Strong Business email/verbal communication
· Process Mining
4. Success Criteria for Position:
· Effective Planning, Time and Work Management Skills
· Influence Vendors and cross functional departments to resolve conflicts
· Motivate and positive push for process improvement.