Ready for a New Challenge? We're Hiring!
Our dedicated team around the world ensure a seamless service for all our customers, including worldwide door-to-door transportation solutions. Local expertise and commitment are our core values and enable us to support our customers, anytime anywhere.
To be part of our dynamic and passionate world, we are looking for a Coordinator Port/Terminal Operation who will be located in Izmir office.
We are looking for;
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- Experience in liner shipping, port, and container vessels must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Arabic speaking will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Systematic and efficient way of working
- Agile and team player
- Open for improvement
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Supervising and following Vessel, Port and Cargo Operations in accordance with local rules/ regulations and safety/ security procedures done by outsourcing company
- Keep close contact with terminal for vessel traffic and planning and fix berthing prospects
- Coordinate terminal operations and communicate with vessel planner
- Tracing shipments to assure that all containers load as booked
- Checking information at the terminal and Hapag-Lloyd systems against actual documentation and for indications of hazardous cargo
- Providing forecasts to terminals, third party operators and vessel planners on cargo set to sail
- Making sure vessels are loaded and unloaded in a timely manner
- Being the initial point of contact for claims, notifying the proper parties of damaged equipment/cargo and arranging for surveys to be conducted
- Checking all invoices issued by terminal operators for stevedoring and terminal related charges prior releasing same to accounting.