You will take on a key position in the interface between Controlling and IT departments. By constantly improving our systems, including the introduction of SAP S4/HANA and a modern Data Lakehouse, you make an essential contribution to the digitalization and modernization of our Controlling-IT landscape. Our projects are international and interdisciplinary. Hence, you will closely work together with various business departments worldwide as well as our IT department, developing concepts and solutions and having an impact on strategical solutions.
Do you want to contribute to shaping a global player in logistics? We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Participate in thrilling international and interdisciplinary Finance and Controlling projects
- Join the transformation of our IT application landscape from a monolith to a microservice architecture, the introduction of SAP S/4HANA and a modern Data Lakehouse
- Develop and support innovate solutions in one of our Financial IT platforms:
- Financial close & Management Accounts with SAP Finance & Controlling and SAP PaPM
- Planning & Reporting with Board, Power BI and QlikSense
- BI & Analytics with modern Data Lakehouse environment using a wide range of state-of-the-art tools like Databricks, Alteryx or QlikSense
- Manage the agile development and run of Finance and Controlling based IT products
- Contribute to the implementation and rollout of new systems / applications
- Optimize and standardize system and business processes
- Help to transform existing concepts and approaches
- Provide guidelines and safeguard adherence
- Monitor and safeguard data and system integrity in close cooperation with IT
- Maintain Controlling related master data as well as order settlement
- Provide system and process support to our global organization and conduct trainings