At Hapag-Lloyd AG, you will become part of an international team of experts from IT and business and help shape the future of our global commercial IT products. Together we ensure that our global customer service has the necessary tools at their disposal to offer our customers the best service at all times. In addition, we create the needed transparency through real-time analytics to be able to confidently control our global business.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- You take on the role of consultant and architect for our global CRM capabilities on the Salesforce platform
- Evaluation and conceptualization of (complex) requirements and demands on the platform
- Lead design sessions with and guide the developers in the team in implementation
- Engagement with solution architects across our IT landscape for end-to-end process integration
- Develop, establish and supervise best practices for DevOps for releases
Requirements and Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience with Salesforce core cloud and overall platform capabilities
- Prior experience as Solution architect and a proven understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Hands-on configuration and custom development knowledge of apex, triggers, flows, web services, lightning components
- You possess excellent problem-solving skills and can develop solutions that are lean and robust even in complex situations
- You consider the total cost of ownership in your solution designs
- Your strong communication and interpersonal skills help you to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization across IT and business
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- On-site work for at least 3 days/week in our new, modern IT office in the heart of Hamburg’s city center
German language expectations: We expect all international candidates to be willing to learn at least the basics of the German language in case they are accepted for the position. This will enable you to participate in social and community life in Germany and at our company premises in the best possible way.
Nice if you have:
- Understanding of container shipping business is an advantage
What we offer
- You will be a part of a team of experienced and tech-savvy people who are working on new products for Hapag-Lloyd’s customers
- Dynamic and modern working atmosphere in a newly renovated, modern office in the heart of Hamburg’s city center
- At least 28 days of vacation, flextime, capital-forming benefits, hybrid work model
- Subsidy for public transportation
- Bike leasing for all positions
- Restaurant and coffee bar
- Health and company sports programs (e.g., yoga, sailing, fitness courses, and much more)
- Corporate volunteering cooperation with purpozed.org
Save time with your application and send us only your CV for now. You can easily apply online by using our application tool.
We kindly ask recruiters and employment agencies to refrain from sending us unsolicited profiles and CVs of potential applicants for this or other positions advertised on our website.