With a fleet of 264 modern container ships and a total transport capacity of 2.0 million TEU, Hapag-Lloyd is one of the world’s leading liner shipping companies. In the Liner Shipping segment, the Company has around 13,500 employees and 400 offices in 135 countries. Hapag-Lloyd has a container capacity of 2.9 million TEU – including one of the largest and most modern fleets of reefer containers. A total of 113 liner services worldwide ensure fast and reliable connections between more than 600 ports across the world. In the Terminal & Infrastructure segment, Hapag-Lloyd has stakes in 20 terminals in Europe, Latin America, the United States, India, and North Africa. The roughly 2,600 employees assigned to the Terminal & Infrastructure segment handle terminal-related activities and provide complementary logistics services at selected locations.
· Drive performance within the sales organization and deliver on KPIs.
· Tracking of vessel performance and well as sales team performance against targets.
· Data analytics to identify gaps in performance.
· Cargo Mix optimization
· Market share study
· Developing Macros and dashboards to track performance
· University degree or equivalent
· Experience with data analytics and excel automation.
· Good command of written and spoken English
· Advanced excel and power point skills.
· Able to work well with others and follow guidelines.
· Positive attitude
· Receptive and be able to grasp new ideas and self-motivated for personal development