We are a powerful IT organization with eyes on the future trends of the shipping industry, for which cloud is the basis and a major enabler for new IT standards. We are faced with a lot of different challenges on our path to being cloud-based and are looking for new colleagues who will join us in boosting the successful introduction of advanced digital solutions at Hapag-Lloyd.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- You are the key person to further develop and enhance the vision and strategy for the Hapag-Lloyd Cloud Landing Zone
- You drive the continuous improvement of the cloud environment by planning roadmaps, heartbeats, and releases with a modern and constructive approach
- You collect Requirements for our HL Cloud Management Platform from your key stakeholders and colleagues
- You constantly and dynamically adapt to customer needs and proactively incorporate trends, modernization, and value-added services in order to build up a future-proof cloud set-up at Hapag-Lloyd
- You organize and enable build and maintenance of the cloud platform
- You manage the integration with other platform services in order to improve Hapag-Lloyd’s efficiency
- You closely coordinate and align with IT Stakeholders all over the globe
- You manage the customer-facing IT Basis Service Catalogue
- You cultivate and encourage a strong partnership with technology leaders and thereby enable Hapag-Lloyd to remain connected with the demands and opportunities of tomorrow
- You drive the digitalization of Hapag-Lloyd and facilitate the IT Product development
- …and you make sure that the cloud environment complies with Hapag-Lloyd’s security, compliance, and quality standards
Requirements and Qualifications
You should ideally:
- Hold a university degree in IT or a comparable qualification preparing you for the above-mentioned demands
- Have relevant experience within project management or in leading cloud projects
- Come with excellent analytical skills and high mental flexibility
- Show good, personal and proactive initiative as well as the ability to work in a global team
- Possess very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- And be willing to travel
German language expectations: We expect all international candidates to be willing to learn at least the basics of the German language in case they are accepted for the position. This will enable you to participate in social and community life in Germany and at our company premises in the best possible way.
Nice if you have
- Understanding of HL IT Products
- Understanding of container shipping business is an advantage
What we offer
- You will be a part of a team that is the key to Hapag-Lloyd’s future working on several cloud environments – and thereby have a lot of room to make your mark here!
- We have ambitious diversity targets especially for IT and therefore strongly encourage women to apply for this position – even if you do not meet all requirements
- Dynamic and modern working atmosphere in a newly renovated, modern office in the heart of Hamburg’s city center
- At least 28 days of vacation, flextime, capital-forming benefits, hybrid work model
- Subsidy for public transportation
- Bike leasing for all positions
- Restaurant and coffee bar
- Health and company sports programs (e.g., yoga, sailing, fitness courses, and much more)
- Corporate volunteering opportunities with purpozed platform
Save time with your application and send us only your CV for now. You can easily apply online by using our application tool.
We kindly ask recruiters and employment agencies to refrain from sending us unsolicited profiles and CVs of potential applicants for this or other positions advertised on our website.