Coordinates sales efforts to maximize both, volume and contribution levels in the export and import trades
• Daily review of overall bookings to ensure optimization of Area allocation and cost-effective routings.
• Commercializes equipment effectively by steering containers to equipment demand areas and depleting surplus areas.
• Analyzes competitive information and statistical data.
• Works with the Trade Management department to establish new business opportunities and acceptable rates for customers.
• Assists management in preparation of volume/revenue budgets and monitors performance per customer, trade etc.
• Establishes and follows up on performance of focus and target accounts/commodities in liaison with sales team
Qualification & Skills:
- Technical Diploma (Business Administration /Foreign trade)
- 1-4 years' experience in the maritime industry
- Knowledge in the operational aspects of the transportation industry, including shipping on vessels and ground transportation
- Knowledge in database management