About the Knowledge Center:
The Knowledge Center, located in Gdańsk, is a hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions to help us navigate the future. And we want to do that together with you.
Team and Project overview:
Hapag-Lloyd uses a modern and high-integrated identity and access management system (IAM / Betasystems Garancy). The IAM systems are connected to our main target systems like Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SAP, and others. The system and processes need to be continuously improved. For example, connecting new target systems like cloud services. We are looking for highly skilled & motivated IAM architect who enjoy seeing their work making a measurable impact to security and compliance. Our IAM team in Knowledge Center in Gdansk will consist of IAM Developers, Access Managers and System Administrators and will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the entire product.
- Designing, building and implementing the IAM systems within our organization IT network
- Cooperating with access managers, developers, administrators and other stakeholders of the IAM product providing the guidelines and strategy to ensure a reliable product that meets the needs of the users
- Supporting directly the IT director in the decision making related to the further development of the IAM product inside the organization
- Ensuring that all personnel have access to the different IT systems limited by need and role
- Providing high performance solutions to the requirement s of internal teams, customers and partners ensuring the observance of the internal compliance regulations
- Project management in the integration of applications and systems
- 3rd Level Support in close collaboration with other IAM team members
- Supporting our internal and external audit teams and recommend solutions to all the findings
- Communicating with multiple internal and external services & APIs
- Actively providing new ideas, presenting solutions, developing new areas that extends the functionalities, improves our processes and increase the reliability of the IAM service
- At least 2 – 4 years of experience on similar role.
- Good understanding of the user life cycle of a user inside a global organization.
- Good architectural overview within modern IT landscapes.
- Good knowledge in protocols (e.g. SAML, SCIM,…) and cloud products (e.g. AWS, Azure, …)
- Knowledge in Active Directory, LDAP, Windows Server, MS SQL and IIS.
- The desire to improve our security landscape and finding innovate solutions to problems.
Nice to have:
- Specific knowledge of our associated target platforms like z/OS, Unix, SAP, database systems or any other cutting-edge technology that helps you to achieve your goals.
- Knowledge in PHP and Java languages, their specific development standards and the tools and processes related to the development environment.
- Experience working in a scrum environment.
- A degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline.
- Experience and passion to work in DevOps approach.